Welcome to my cozy internet home. My name is Jackson & my handle is vesche. I spend most of my time building and breaking things on a *nix system because that’s what I’m most passionate about. I’m not currently looking for work, but you can get in contact with me below if you’d like to say hi.
My interests are primarily in:
- Computer security
- Programming with Python, C, and Go
- Malware, exploits, and vulnerabilities
- Network security monitoring
- Reverse engineering
- Amateur gamedev
Some of my open-source projects:
- scanless - A command-line tool to easily use a few online port scanning services.
- sickserv - Python client/server framework for writing fast, asynchronous networked programs.
- t480 - Notes, guides, and configs for running Linux on a Lenovo ThinkPad T480.
- histstat - Kinda like netstat, but sexier and cross-platform.
- stabbybot - An HTML5 game bot.
- pmhsc - Python implementation of a strong, homophonic substitution cipher.
You can find me on:
- GitHub - https://github.com/vesche
- Reddit - https://reddit.com/u/vesche
- LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/vesche/
- Email - email@example.com